“Buy land because they’re not making anymore of it”. Fredrick Mtawali
Land is a commodity that will always be on high demand but regardless of demand its is one commodity that more of it can not be made. This means the more the demand for land the higher the prices get.
Below are reasons why you should invest in land
1. Choices on investment
Land can be used for several options that will suit anyone’s needs and ambitions.
- Residential and commercial buildings: You can rent, sell or even develop the land depending on your financial expectations and ability. Renting out the land and allowing a residential building to be constructed means you’ll be getting a steady income and increase the land’s value.
- Selling the land to commercial or residential investors for added value after some years is also a very popular option that guarantees you get a very nice profit from the investment you made.
- Farming and livestock Keeping: Many land owners who buy land have the option of renting it out for farming purposes. This helps the land owner in generating money from rent as well as appreciation of the land over time.
2. Land never depreciates
Land has no depreciation value that makes it a great real estate investment strategy. Land doesn’t have a depreciation value because it can’t be easily destroyed, moved or affected negatively. So when investing in land, an investor is able to rely solely on appreciation.
3. Fewer Management Issues
The major difference between buying land and residential property is that land doesn’t need any maintenance or attention while properties require a lot of work and time.
4. Land is Scarce
When you buy land you will be the owner of an investment that is limited. With overpopulation around the world, empty lands are becoming even more limited with every passing year.
5. Fewer Expenses
Owning a land has the lowest expenses in real estate investments because you avoid utilities, pay fewer taxes and fewer mortgages
Looking to Buy land, below are some of the editors choices:
- Plot for sale in Utawala
- Plot for sale in Lower Kabete
- Plot for sale Thika Green
- Plot for sale in Runda Mimosa
- Plot for sale in Rongai
Land as a real estate investment strategy is possibly one of the best options out there for people who are not cut out for the hard work of residential real estate properties.